November 2022 Data Release
November 1, 2022 —
We are pleased to release following datasets:
- MPRA of MIN6
- MPRA to prioritize disease-associated variants for five autoimmune diseases
Bulk & single atac-seq data from following studies:
- ATAC-Seq analysis reveals a widespread decrease of chromatin accessibility in age-related macular degeneration
- Cis-regulatory architecture of human ESC-derived hypothalamic neuron differentiation aids in variant-to-gene mapping of relevant complex traits
- Common schizophrenia risk variants are enriched in open chromatin regions of human glutamatergic neurons
- Joint disease-specificity at the regulatory base-pair level
- Chromatin accessibility and gene expression during adipocyte differentiation identify context-dependent effects at cardiometabolic GWAS loci
- Single-nucleus chromatin accessibility profiling highlights regulatory mechanisms of coronary artery disease risk
New tool to visuliaze single cell assays: ShinyCell
ShinyCell is a R package that allows users to create interactive Shiny-based web applications to visualise single-cell data via (i) visualising cell information and/or gene expression on reduced dimensions e.g. UMAP, (ii) visualising the coexpression of two genes on reduced dimensions, (iii) visualising the distribution of continuous cell information e.g. nUMI / module scores using violin plots / box plots, (iv) visualising the composition of different clusters / groups of cells using proportion plots and (v) visualising the expression of multiple genes using bubbleplots / heatmap.
All the single cell datasets in CMDGA can now be visualized on ShinyCell. Find on homepage, linkout to each data set on embedding page or under the Tools menu.